- MULTI FUNCTION / LARGE CAPACITY / HIGH OUTPUT – Modern ultrasonic personal humidifier with built in air ionization system and essential oil diffuser produces a near silent frequency (<30dB). Featuring a 4L (1 gal) water tank, with superfine mist generated by 2.4 billion vibrations/min, our WARM (107°F) & COOL mist humidifier works in rooms up to 485 sq.ft. and lasts 24 HOURS between refills (cool mist at low speed). Switch between 12 adjustable mist settings with our sleek touch button controls.
- AUTO SHUT OFF / PRACTICAL / EASY USE - Automatically turns off when runs out of water to prevent unit damage and keep you safe. Sophisticated 3-stage water purification system; no need to change water filters. Long lasting air filter. Detachable water tank with a 2.5” opening for easy cleaning to stop bacteria build up. Low energy consumption. Automatic sleep mode, soft LED light & ultra quiet operation to improve your night's sleep. Stylish 2019 anti-fall-over design looks great with any décor.
- AIR IONIZATION– The device features an antibacterial filter with silver ions and is designed to humidify and purify the air at the same time. Our 100% safe and healthy air purification system produces 300 million cleansing ions per min. Negative ions fight various types of bacteria (Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, etc.), viruses and microorganisms and strongly absorb heavy metals and toxins. Create a healthy living space for you and your family in a professional way!
- ESSENTIAL OIL BOX – The built in diffuser for aroma therapy will improve your sleep, reduce stress & anxiety, relieve headaches and dry skin, boost immunity, fіght bacterіa, vіrus, or fиngus. Perfect vaporizer/ionizer for kids, adults and seniors; living rooms, office, tabletop, nightstand, nursery, or babies' bedroom for a full night of sleep. Add 1-2 of drops of your favorite essential oil and indulge your senses with a luxurious aroma experience to boost your energy and start off your day!
- COLD & CONGESTION RELIEF / SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - antimicrobial & hypoallergenic for a full night of sleep & energetic day. Keep humidity above 43% to combat illness & germs. Mild warm mist (not steam) helps with allergies, sinuses, coughs, scratchy nose & throat. Great for babies. Protects hardwood floors & furniture. Provides around-the-year comfort: balances humidity in winter when heat is on and in summer when air conditioners dry out the air. 1-YEAR BUYER ASSURANCE & LIFETIME SUPPORT!
🌱Enjoy healthy forest like humidification experience with the Polardo cutting edge ultrasonic technology for easier breathing!
Designed with 4L capacity, the device efficiently humidifies and purifiеs air, delivering customizable aromatherapy with a combination of modern style and outstanding efficiency.
🌨Choose between cool and warm mist🔆
The cold mist helps educes dust and statistic electricity, especially during the winter time when the heat is on. On the warm mist setting (about 107 °F - which is optimal for the respiratory system and prevents burns and other injuries), it can also decontaminate the environment.
💦 Perfect humidity for your comfort
With adjustable mist output up to 250ml/H, you can effortlessly control the humidity level and keep it between 43% to 75%. Thanks to the inaudible operation, it’s perfect for the office, home and bedroom use; around babies and sensitive sleepers.
🏠Safe to use
The device will automatically shut off when running out of water or when the water tank is removed.
Based on ultrasonic technology that provides a comfortable sleep environment for your family. Button lights turn off automatically after 10 seconds and you will not be disturbed by the lights anymore. Press any button to deactivate the sleep mode.
💧Our 3+1 Purification System
1. The water is filtered through active carbon and mineral pellets.
2. Then the water passes through a container of ceramic pellets made from maifanite and tourmaline minerals that resonate with water particles on the far infrared frequency.
3. The ceramic pellets also generate negative ions to extract impurities.
+1. An ACTIVATED air filter emits silver ions (Ag+) to purify the air.
No need to replace water filters. Please, replace air filtеr annually.
🏋👪🏃Get Focused and Relaxed - For You and Your Baby! Money Back Guarantee!
🔓If there is any problem – please, contact us asap! We are an email away ready to resolve any issue in your best interest!
1. Do not confuse the warm mist setting with steam. The warm mist is 107 °F - the optimal temperature for the human respiratory system and completely safe for kids & pets (won't cause injuries/burns if they get too close). Warm steam produces in 20 min. after the warm setting is on.
2. The device lasts for up to 24 hours at the lowest speed cool mist. Higher speed/warm mist reduces running time.
3. Do not pour water into the humidifier base. After re-filling the water tank, hold the humidifier by its sides as well to decrease pressure on the plastic handle.
4. Do not put DIRECTLY on the varnished, painted or wooden surfaces that could be damaged by moisture or water!<br><br>In the heating season, low humidity dries out wooden floors/furniture. During summer, air conditioners dry out the air. A humidifier maintains humidity at 40% or more. Keep the device on glass, marble or plastic surface above the floor level. However, if you keep the humidifier on the wooden floor or table, put a plastic mat or another substitute (at least 30" x 30") under it to avoid moisture condensation under the device.
5. Keep Away from Electric Appliances to Avoid Damage by Water. Do not put on Carpet or Towel!
6. When re-filling the water tank, remove it from the base and wipe its bottom with a towel to avoid condensation dripping on the floor.
7. Make sure not to pour water on the button panel inside the main humidifier base.
8. Do not add aroma oil into the water tank. Use a glass dropper to apply oil in the specially designed box.
9. Using tap water with high mineral content (hard water) with any humidifier causes white dust to be emitted. To avoid this, use distilled or demineralized water.
All humidifiers need to be cleaned and maintained. Please, follow these simple maintenance tips to extend the life of your device and enhance its efficiency.
- If you notice deposits around the heating element or if the humidifier produces a whistling sound, pour vinegar into the bottom & let it sit for a few hours. Then take a small brush to it and rinse it out.
- If it has deposits on the plastic pieces, remove them from the unit and soak them in vinegar, same as above.
- When you re-fill the tank, give it a good rinsing out. If it has an odor, add a teaspoon of bleach or vinegar, mix it around and dump it out. Use a soft brush or rag through the tank opening to wipe down the inside of the tank and prevent bacteria/mold buildup.
-Rinse the water filters with tap water. Replace an air filter once a year.